Following government advice, it behoves us to comply. The following events which we normally run will be cancelled, although some may be rescheduled for a later date. Also cancelled our involvement in other organisations' events which we normally support.
- Meetings of the Executive Committee.
- Annual General Meeting. Future date to be established.
- Litterpick. 4th April.
- Batwatch. This was being organised.
- Scarecrow Festival.
- OVA walks. (The OVA would not like to discourage walks being carried out by individuals, where there are considerable physical and mental benefits, so long as persons doing so, behave in such a manner that there is no risk of spreading the illness.)
We shall continue to make plans for the following which are due to take place after the 3 month period. However we are entering into the area of the unknown.
- Heath Week.
- The CDE safari trip on the Pebblebed Heathlands. Tentatively scheduled for September.
- Xmas Party.